- One-on-one fitness training geared toward functional movement
- Screening designed to reveal one’s weaknesses, imbalances and asymmetries
- Customized fitness programming tailored to address each client’s physical needs and goals
- Safe but effective training practices
Sessions can run up to 75 minutes, based on client needs and capabilities, and typically include:
- Cardio warm-up
- Range-of-motion warm-up
- Balanced strength & conditioning training
- Cardio finisher and/or cool-down
I offer a free initial consultation to anyone interested in learning more about my training approach and seeing the facility. There is no pressure here – just an opportunity for you to learn about my training philosophy and for me to learn about your goals.
If you’re interested in pursuing training, we’ll also complete a functional movement screen during your initial visit to establish the appropriate starting point for fitness programming. Later, this will also serve as a benchmark from which to measure improvement.
Currently, my clients range in age from early 30’s to late 70’s. In between are several individual stories and training plans.
What results can you expect? I think that is best answered by my clients. Please read a few of their testimonials, and let’s talk!